+  Denver GURPS Group Forum
|-+  GURPS
| |-+  Campaigns
| | |-+  Teen Supers
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Teen Supers  (Read 3435 times)
Bill

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:51:55 AM »

Our Teen Supers game, set in Oceanside, California.

We’ve been going for a few weeks, but I finally got the notebook updated for all the characters.  Next, I’ll try to add another session log.  I only write the logs for my sessions, so we’ll have to wait to see if Kim gets bored enough to write his session logs.

Link to notebook

Hopefully, this weekend, Matt will be able to join us, thanks to a week-long obnoxiousness from my work email, I finally managed to get his character.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 09:46:25 PM »

Hopefully, this weekend, Matt will be able to join us, thanks to a week-long obnoxiousness from my work email, I finally managed to get his character.

Meh, hadda go to a wedding in Oregon anyway. When's the next game?

Player | GM | Masochistic Setting-Adapter | Kallisti | Level 5 Cleric of the Cult of Stat Normalization - Stats For The Stat God! BELLS FOR THE BELL CURVE!
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 12:03:22 PM »

Presuming no deaths or callouts: Sunday 5/27 about 1500.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »

Presuming no deaths or callouts: Sunday 5/27 about 1500.

Yeah, I should be able to make that. How late do you guys go usually?

Player | GM | Masochistic Setting-Adapter | Kallisti | Level 5 Cleric of the Cult of Stat Normalization - Stats For The Stat God! BELLS FOR THE BELL CURVE!
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 02:15:45 PM »

2000-2100, maybe a little later.  Don't know about this session as I think most of us are off on Monday.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 02:11:14 AM »

Fun game, thanks for GMing, Kim!

Bill

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 01:09:12 AM »

Session notes and updates are up.

Will got me Fred's history . . . hours passed . . . I just got done re-writing Fred's history in a manner which can be read.

I've kept the original (it's on the background page under Fred), but changed to font to an eye-rending crayon font.  And credited it to Timmy.  Age 9.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 02:17:27 PM by Bill » Logged
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 12:17:06 PM »

Session notes from 6/3 are up.

The 6/10 session has been cancelled due to four players being unable to show up.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:27:47 AM by Bill » Logged
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 12:20:10 PM »

All righty, the next session will be 6/24 . . . baring any deaths, dismemberments or (un)natural disasters.
Blazfeem

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 08:51:07 PM »

Say, you wouldn't be looking for any additional players for this Teen Supers game would you? And if so, do you have another session planned for the near future?
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 09:35:27 PM »

Say, you wouldn't be looking for any additional players for this Teen Supers game would you? And if so, do you have another session planned for the near future?

I think we just finished the plot arc (fun game, thanks for GMing, Kim!), and that the next won't be starting immediately, but Bill can tell you better than I can.

Bill

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 12:15:06 AM »

As soon as we finish with our Fringeworthy season (starting on Sunday), I'll announce the next launch.  I'll check with Kim and see if he's interested in another gamer for it.

On the other hand, one of our gamers for Fringeworthy has requested that we do this bi-weekly, instead of weekly (and another is recovering from surgery, but he really wants to play this game).  So, we may be starting Teen Supers again as soon as 7/15.
Blazfeem

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 09:05:38 AM »

On the other hand, one of our gamers for Fringeworthy has requested that we do this bi-weekly, instead of weekly (and another is recovering from surgery, but he really wants to play this game).  So, we may be starting Teen Supers again as soon as 7/15.
Loop me in even if it's just for the finale. I'd not mind a chance to just meet the rest of the folks and observe a game in action, honestly.
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 10:10:44 AM »

There is a chance, 9/23, that we will be playing Teen Supers.  One of our players is unavailable, and he's the one of the two who weren't in Teen Supers.  I'll keep you posted as I know more.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 01:19:23 PM »

There is a chance, 9/23, that we will be playing Teen Supers.  One of our players is unavailable, and he's the one of the two who weren't in Teen Supers.  I'll keep you posted as I know more.

I'd love to, but if I blow off work on a day when there is both baseball and football at home, my wallet will punch me in the nuts. Have fun, guys!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length