+  Denver GURPS Group Forum
|-+  GURPS
| |-+  Campaigns
| | |-+  Teen Supers
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Teen Supers  (Read 3434 times)
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »

Yeowza, yeah.  Not being a sports-watcher, I don't pay attention to things like that.  But, I can see how that would be one of the best days for you to be working.  We'll miss you.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 04:01:12 PM »

Yeowza, yeah.  Not being a sports-watcher, I don't pay attention to things like that.  But, I can see how that would be one of the best days for you to be working.  We'll miss you.

Yeah, I wouldn't either if it didn't profoundly affect my business, but the incentive to keep track of it for that purpose is considerable for me, especially this year when I've had to shit every dime I made down the Travel For Weddings hole.

Player | GM | Masochistic Setting-Adapter | Kallisti | Level 5 Cleric of the Cult of Stat Normalization - Stats For The Stat God! BELLS FOR THE BELL CURVE!
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 08:02:15 PM »

Well "good" news on the Teen Supers front--our Fringeworhty GM (Martin) will be available this weekend, but not next, so Teen Supers is back on the shelf again.
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2012, 11:05:58 PM »

So, we're looking at doing Teen Soopers on 11/4.  If you're available, Matt, we'll be starting about 1500.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 05:17:53 AM »

I'm in.

Player | GM | Masochistic Setting-Adapter | Kallisti | Level 5 Cleric of the Cult of Stat Normalization - Stats For The Stat God! BELLS FOR THE BELL CURVE!
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2012, 04:50:40 AM »

Another fun session. Thanks for GMing, Kim!

Bill

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2012, 11:25:53 AM »

We just got an email from Martin that he won't be available this weekend.

That Duty (9-, Extremely Hazardous) of his came up:  His wife made plans.
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 11:36:58 PM »

Well, we are on for 11/25 unless something drastic comes up.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2012, 05:03:03 PM »

I'm in.

Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2012, 12:42:10 AM »

Another fun session. Thanks for GMing to Kim and for lasagna to Martin!

Bill

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2012, 02:37:19 AM »

All right, baring anything happening to the contrary, our next session will be 12/9.
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 04:23:35 PM »

Wow, has it really been that long since I've posted to this thread?

Well, Kim's ended a major plot line.  Bobby won't be returning.  And while Carl won't be returning . . . what he turned into (the new Ink) probably will.  The party wasn't even able to rescue Tatyana . . . as she had already made her choice.

At this point, only three of the original teens remain.  Savannah is now concerned about having possibly contracted lycanthropy (a shapeshifter who's also a werewolf . . . that's just weird).  Jerry . . . er, Johnny, is too dense to understand what has happened (or why, even after Martin explained it), though he's finally comprehending that not everything interacts with his armor (cosmic armor divisors are a bitch!).  Trixie is suffering a severe crisis of faith as the big-bad seemed to have no problem reflecting her powers back onto her.

No one has seen Alice, Aven or Toni in over a month.
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 04:39:59 AM »

Wow, has it really been that long since I've posted to this thread?

Well, Kim's ended a major plot line.  Bobby won't be returning. [snip]

Just curious: What ever happened to the poor, well-meaning bastard?

Bill

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 10:41:00 AM »

He was . . . thrown out of the plot by a giant skeleton.  We all passed out at the end of the story so we haven't gotten home to see if he "made it back."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length