+  Denver GURPS Group Forum
|-+  GURPS
| |-+  Campaigns
| | |-+  Zombie survival game.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zombie survival game.  (Read 2813 times)
Gold & Appel Inc
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 07:26:50 AM »

Couldn't tell you... The last video game with zombies that I played other than Zafehouse was some kind of shooter at an arcade over a decade ago...

Player | GM | Masochistic Setting-Adapter | Kallisti | Level 5 Cleric of the Cult of Stat Normalization - Stats For The Stat God! BELLS FOR THE BELL CURVE!
Bill

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 11:35:02 AM »

I distinctly remember telling Kromm [Arnie]"Get to da choppa"[/Arnie] when I got stuck on a bridge somewhere as we were trying to escape an island.  But, that was a couple of years ago.
Christopher
Administrator

Resistance is worthwhile.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 03:31:28 AM »

Wait . . ..

Isn't that the plot for Left 4 Dead both 1 and 2?

I think it's the plot of a dozen zombie films/games, but no the Left 4 Dead series spent a lot of time in the rural south. I don't remember anything quite like Manhattan.

28 Days Later, however, did do the super urban style adventure, although it was greatly depopulated at that point.

And, I'm not sure why I forgot about this, but I've actually started a Zombie horror game that went pretty awesomely ... Even included an old Jewish gambler grandma who was ex Mussad.

Last I recall our rock stars and their sound guy and some others were in a funky ride (like a Weiner mobile or something) trying to get out of the Strip in Vegas.

tshiggins
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 06:55:14 PM »

Wait . . ..

Isn't that the plot for Left 4 Dead both 1 and 2?

I think it's the plot of a dozen zombie films/games, but no the Left 4 Dead series spent a lot of time in the rural south. I don't remember anything quite like Manhattan.

28 Days Later, however, did do the super urban style adventure, although it was greatly depopulated at that point.

And, I'm not sure why I forgot about this, but I've actually started a Zombie horror game that went pretty awesomely ... Even included an old Jewish gambler grandma who was ex Mussad.

Last I recall our rock stars and their sound guy and some others were in a funky ride (like a Weiner mobile or something) trying to get out of the Strip in Vegas.

That was fun. Put another session on the calendar, and I'll show up.

"Our problem is, our plans never survive contact with US!" -Christopher Denny, veteran gamer, incorrigible punster.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length